Click for Perry, Kansas Forecast

Sunday, January 22, 2006

St. Patty's Day Press Gangs for Mayhem!



Hey Fellow Crew Members,


Tis the season coming up. We should start thinking of a day that we could meet ,to lower the mast and re-fit the halyards ,and replace the anchor and steamer lights. As I stated before I will have the parts needed to accomplish these task.Also still waiting for the account number to deposit monies for slip fees for the coming season also. I am also working on the rules and the announcement of the "Pirate Regatta" when finished will send rough draft to all. I would enjoy seeing you all this St. Patty's day in my wonderful little town of Lawrence to participate in the gala festivities, and to have a few pints of Guinness and watch the eye candy that is abundant here. Well Mates have a good Sunday.


First Mate Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home